Captain Morgan's First Lieutenant

by digby


I'm sure most of you caught this a couple of days ago, but in case you didn't, this round of Golden Wingers is excellent. This only a runner up:


Chickenhawk grunt Christopher Hitchens finally gives himself the promotion he deserves:

Up until now, I have resisted all urges to assume the mantle of generalship and to describe how I personally would have waged a campaign to liberate Iraq.


General Hitch - after consulting with his trusted military advisor, Captain Morgan - outlines his plan of attack:

I shall go on keeping score about this until the last phony pacifist has been strangled with the entrails of the last suicide-murderer.


Optionally, until I black out. Either one.




Click the link to see the winner (and find out why liberals hate their mommies.)



.