QOTD: Yeah .... him again

QOTD: Yeah .... him again

by digby

At today's rally in South Carolina.





































"By the way, low energy can be applied to Hillary. I just don't like to use the same thing twice on one of my enemies, because I consider them enemies. We view this as war. Don't we view this as war? It's war, it's war!... Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump. I did have to mention her husband’s situation and that is now the biggest story on television by a factor of 10. We have to do it.You can't let people push you around. You can't let people tell lies! Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump...She’s hitting me really hard with the women card. She’s not going to win. Women don’t like Hillary. I see it all the time.

This too:

Always so dramatic [pantomimes Hillary Clinton]. I just have to turn off the television. She just gives me a headache.

And:
She had a tough night looking at the beauty pageant.

He also said that after he threatened her with "the husband's" infidelities she didn't mention him in her latest speech. This means he's successfully intimidated her from playing the "woman card" and that she's a weak sister who can't stand up to big hunk of a man like him. Vic-to-ry!


Happy New Year everyone!